- 30 Apr 2021 Appendix 3Y
- 13 Apr 2021 March quarter update
- 12 Apr 2021 Appendix 3Y
- 12 Apr 2021 Appendix 2A
- 26 Mar 2021 DRP Allocation Price
- 25 Feb 2021 HY21 Results Pack
- 25 Feb 2021 Dividend Form
- 25 Feb 2021 Summary of HY21 Results
- 25 Feb 2021 Appendix 4D and Interim Financial Report
- 19 Jan 2021 FUM as at 31/12/20 and update on lifetime annuity
- 27 Aug 2020 Annual Report 2020
- 28 Feb 2020 Interim Financial Report 2020
- 17 Sep 2019 Annual Report 2019
- 19 Feb 2019 Interim Financial Report
- 23 Aug 2018 Annual Report 2018
- 22 Feb 2018 Interim Financial Report
- 22 Aug 2017 Annual Report 2017
- 16 Feb 2016 Interim Financial Report
- 17 Feb 2015 Interim Financial Report
- 21 Aug 2014 Annual Report 2014
Generation Development Group operates as a registered pooled development fund (PDF).
The PDF Program closed to new registrations in 2007 although the Program benefits remain for existing PDFs, including Generation Development Group. As at February 2018, there were 23 registered PDFs in Australia.
Various tax concessions are available to both the PDF and its shareholders under Australian tax legislation. Those available to the Company’s shareholders are as follows:
- Shareholders (both resident and non-resident) are exempt from capital gains tax on disposal of their PDF shares.
- Resident shareholders are exempt from income tax on unfranked dividends. With regards to franked dividends, they may choose to be either exempt or assessed.
- Non-resident shareholders are exempt from income tax and withholding tax in respect of both franked and unfranked dividends.
- Capital losses on sale of PDF shares are not deductible.
- Borrowing costs associated with acquiring PDF shares are not deductible to the extent that PDF shares produce exempt dividends.
*This information is intended to be a guide only. Shareholders should seek appropriate independent professional advice that considers the taxation implications in respect of their own specific circumstances.