- 24 Nov 2023 Change of substantial holding
- 23 Nov 2023 Results of AGM
- 23 Nov 2023 AGM presentation
- 23 Nov 2023 Chairman's address to AGM
- 23 Nov 2023 Withdrawal of resolution from AGM
- 10 Nov 2023 Ceasing to be a substantial shareholder
- 23 Oct 2023 Notice of AGM and Proxy Form
- 23 Oct 2023 September quarter update
- 05 Oct 2023 Appendix 2A
- 21 Sep 2023 DRP Allocation Price
- 30 Aug 2023 Annual Report 2023
- 24 Feb 2023 Interim Financial Report 2023
- 30 Aug 2022 Annual Report 2022
- 28 Feb 2022 Interim Financial Report 2022
- 26 Aug 2021 Annual Report 2021
- 25 Feb 2021 Interim Financial Report 2021
- 27 Aug 2020 Annual Report 2020
- 28 Feb 2020 Interim Financial Report 2020
- 17 Sep 2019 Annual Report 2019
- 19 Feb 2019 Interim Financial Report
Generation Development Group operates as a registered pooled development fund (PDF). The PDF Program closed to new registrations in 2007 although the Program benefits remain for existing PDFs, including Generation Development Group. As at February 2022, there were 18 registered PDFs in Australia. Various tax concessions are available to both the PDF and its shareholders under Australian tax legislation. Those available to the Company’s shareholders are as follows:
- Shareholders (both resident and non-resident) are exempt from capital gains tax on disposal of their PDF shares.
- Resident shareholders are exempt from income tax on unfranked dividends. With regards to franked dividends, they may choose to be either exempt or assessed.
- Non-resident shareholders are exempt from income tax and withholding tax in respect of both franked and unfranked dividends.
- Capital losses on sale of PDF shares are not deductible.
- Borrowing costs associated with acquiring PDF shares are not deductible to the extent that PDF shares produce exempt dividends.
*This information is intended to be a guide only. Shareholders should seek appropriate independent professional advice that considers the taxation implications in respect of their own specific circumstances.